1. 07-06-11 22:57 #16
    Retired Officer
    Το avatar του χρήστη Devil

Περ.
    Inferno
    Προεπιλογή
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο VaughnTrue Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Hi everyone,

My name is Vaughn and I work with iForce. I formulated Dexaprine, and love seeing all the reviews on it from around the world.

Although I don't speak Greek, I'd love to answer any/all questions you may have about Dexaprine or any other product we make.

I will do my best to translate all my posts into Greek to make things easier for you.
    Welcome VaughnTrue... nice to have you here...

first question.... why theophyline????
    Το ποτό και το κάπνισμα με βοήθησαν να κόψω το γυμναστήριο!
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

2. 07-06-11 23:13 #17
    Προεπιλογή
    Theophylline was included due to its extremely long half life. The biggest problem with most fat burners or pre-workouts is the "crash" that comes when the product wears off(usually between 2-4 hours after administration), however Theophylline and Citrus Aurantium both help extend the half life of this product to more than 2x of any other product out there. This makes it so there is no "crash", a smooth come down, and little to no side effects.

Η θεοφυλλίνη περιλήφθηκε λόγω της εξαιρετικά μακροχρόνιας ημιζωής της. Το μεγαλύτερο πρόβλημα με τους περισσότερους παχιούς καυστήρες ή προ-workouts-προ είναι το " crash" αυτός έρχεται όταν φορά μακριά το προϊόν (συνήθως μεταξύ 2-4 ωρών μετά από τη διοίκηση), εντούτοις θεοφυλλίνη και εσπεριδοειδή Aurantium που και οι δύο βοηθούν να επεκτείνουν την ημιζωή αυτού του προϊόντος περισσότερο από 2x οποιουδήποτε άλλουδήποτε προϊόντος έξω εκεί. Αυτό το κάνει έτσι δεν υπάρχει κανένα " crash" , ένας ομαλός έρχεται κάτω, και ελάχιστα σε καμία παρενέργεια.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

3. 08-06-11 02:25 #18
    Retired Officer
    Το avatar του χρήστη sobral

Περ.
    Chania, Crete
    Προεπιλογή
    Very nice of you to do this and show interest in view of the consumers for your products. I wish other companies were doing this. So if there is any problem or query with a product we know where to be addressed. Your products are strong and definitely want research before using by someone. Εven someone not willing to use your products is a remarkable move for you. welcome to the forum.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

4. 08-06-11 11:45 #19
    Administrator
    Το avatar του χρήστη Polyneikos

Προεπιλογή
    Παιδια εφοσον καποιος από την Αμερική μπαίνει στην διαδικασία να χρησιμοποιεί το Google translation,καντε το και όσοι ποσταρετε τις ερωτησεις σας με ενα quote,να δινετε την δυνατότητα και στα μελη που δεν ξερουν αγγλικα να συμμετεχουν,μην το κανουμε αmerican bar.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

5. 08-06-11 11:54 #20
    Το avatar του χρήστη Michaelangelo

Περ.
    Kuopio/Finland
    Προεπιλογή
    Dear Bon,

It is really good to see you in this forum. I made you the question about the legality in Finland (because of theophyline) of this product. I guess I have to try and hope nothing will happen (customs in here are quite odd).

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Michaelangelo Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Γεια σου Bon,

Είναι πολύ καλο που σε βλέπουμε σε αυτό το forum! Σου έκανα την ερώηση σε άλλο forum για την νομιμότητα του προϊόντος στην Φινλανδία. Μάλλον πρέπει να δοκιμάσω και ελπίζω να μην γίνει τίποτα με τα τελωνεία!
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Michaelangelo : 18-07-11 στις 15:47
    Insta: @savvoulidis.sportstherspy
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

6. 08-06-11 21:02 #21
    Προεπιλογή
    I really don't think customs will be much of an issue. If it does not make it through, please let me know and I will do everything with in my power to make it up to you.

Again, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask them here

Ειλικρινά δεν πιστεύω ότι τα τελωνεία θα συνεχίσουν να είναι πολύ από ένα θέμα. Αν δεν το κάνει μέσω, παρακαλώ ενημερώστε με και θα κάνω τα πάντα με το χέρι μου για να το κάνει μέχρι σας.

Και πάλι, αν κάποιος έχει οποιεσδήποτε ερωτήσεις, παρακαλώ αισθανθείτε ελεύθερος να τους ζητήσει εδώ
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

7. 08-06-11 22:24 #22
    Προεπιλογή
    Hi Vaughn, i have a few questions for you...
    after one month with OxyELITE Pro (with good results) i started today Dexaprine.
    1) Is it ok to run it for the next 2 months or should i take a break between ?
    2) Does Dexaprine affects the thyroid hormones and how (raises/supresses ?)
    3) How much caffeine is in it ?
    4) How do you think it compares (strength and safeness wise) to Oxyelite and Mitotropin?
    5) Are there any research about the effectiveness of Dexaprine ?
    Thanks for your time it's very nice to have you here to answer all our questions!

Γεια σου Βον, εχω μερικες ερωτησεις για σενα
    μετα απο ενα μηνα στο OxyELITE Pro (με καλά αποτελέσματα) αρχισα σημερα το Dexaprine.
    1) ειναι οκ να το παιρνω τους επομενους 2 μήνες ή θα πρέπει να κάνω διαλλειμα ενδιαμεσα ?
    2)Επηρεάζει το Dexaprine τις θυροειδικές ορμόνες και πως (αυξηση/μειωση)
    3)πόση καφείνη περιέχει
    4)Πως συγκρίνεται κατα την γνώμη σου (απο αποψη δύναμης και ασφάλειας) με το OxyELITE Pro και το Mitotropin?
    5) Υπάρχει κάποια έρευνα σχετικά με την αποτελεσματικότητα του Dexaprine ?
    Σ'ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σου ειναι ωραίο να σε έχουμε εδω να απαντάς τις ερωτήσεις μας!
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

8. 09-06-11 07:38 #23

Περ.
    Κυπρος
    Προεπιλογή
    Hello Vaughn, i also have one simple question.

I am an asthma patient , can i use dexaprine as my fat burner supplement ?
    I did some research and i found out that Theophylline it is a treatment for asthma.
    Thnx

Γεια σου Βον, και εγω εχω μια απλη ερωτηση.

Ειμαι ασθενης με ασθμα, μπορω να χρησιμοποιησω το Dexaprine για να ειναι ο λιποδιαλυτης μου ?
    Εκανα μια ερευνα και βρηκα οτι το συστατικο Theophylline γιατρευει το ασθμα.
    Ευχαριστω.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

9. 10-06-11 18:27 #24
    Προεπιλογή
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Marios1991 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Hello Vaughn, i also have one simple question.

I am an asthma patient , can i use dexaprine as my fat burner supplement ?
    I did some research and i found out that Theophylline it is a treatment for asthma.
    Thnx
    Hey Marios,

This will absolutely be safe/effective for you. It may actually help you breathe a little better at the same time.

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο bodydarma Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Hi Vaughn, i have a few questions for you...
    after one month with OxyELITE Pro (with good results) i started today Dexaprine.
    1) Is it ok to run it for the next 2 months or should i take a break between ?
    2) Does Dexaprine affects the thyroid hormones and how (raises/supresses ?)
    3) How much caffeine is in it ?
    4) How do you think it compares (strength and safeness wise) to Oxyelite and Mitotropin?
    5) Are there any research about the effectiveness of Dexaprine ?
    Thanks for your time it's very nice to have you here to answer all our questions!
    1. You should be ok to run it for 2 months, however keep an eye on your stimulant intake. Everyone needs a break eventually, but i normally say a break is needed after 12 weeks of intense you, so you should be fine.
    2. Dexaprine does not alter your natural thyroid, but introduces more metabolites of T3(3,3' and 3,5 diiodo). There is NO way for them to reduce your overall thyroid output unless you are guzzling down 10-20 pills/day(which is impossible).
    3. About 1.5 cups of coffee's worth
    4. Dexaprine is significantly stronger than the both of them to be honest. Now if you take 12 MitoTropin you may feel more than 1 pill of Dexaprine, but your bottle will last all of 10 days haha. Dexaprine gives 30-60 days of INTENSE energy and fat burning. Cant beat it!
    5. We have yet to perform clinical trials on Dexaprine, however each ingredient used is backed by mountains of peer reviewed clinicals proving their effectiveness. We hope to be able to run a study on Dexaprine shortly.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

10. 10-06-11 18:57 #25
    Retired Officer

Περ.
    Inferno
    Προεπιλογή

2. Dexaprine does not alter your natural thyroid, but introduces more metabolites of T3(3,3' and 3,5 diiodo). There is NO way for them to reduce your overall thyroid output unless you are guzzling down 10-20 pills/day(which is impossible).
    are you sure about that?

i have see some bloodworks of 2-3 people here with altered T3 or TSH and they use T2 products....

i think neuron disagree with that... in some of his post he said something about suppression....
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

11. 10-06-11 20:12 #26
    Προεπιλογή
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Devil Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    are you sure about that?

i have see some bloodworks of 2-3 people here with altered T3 or TSH and they use T2 products....

i think neuron disagree with that... in some of his post he said something about suppression....

3,3 can not cause suppression(no matter the dose), and while 3,5 can, it takes a MASSIVE dose...way higher than what we have in Dexaprine.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

12. 10-06-11 20:22 #27
    Το avatar του χρήστη jimmy007

Περ.
    Athens,Greece
    Προεπιλογή
    are you sure about that?

And these reports are linked with the use of Mitotropin which,as a fat burner, is lighter than Dexaprine according tou your words. Given that Dexaprine is stronger than Mitotropin, aren't consumers more likely to present such problems with using it?

Furthermore, what is the age limit for people to use Dexaprine?
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

13. 10-06-11 20:36 #28
    Προεπιλογή
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο jimmy007 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    And these reports are linked with the use of Mitotropin which,as a fat burner, is lighter than Dexaprine according tou your words. Given that Dexaprine is stronger than Mitotropin, aren't consumers more likely to present such problems with using it?

Furthermore, what is the age limit for people to use Dexaprine?
    the term stronger is referring to the fat burning potential as well as the stimulant blend. Since Mitotropin is in a prop blend and does not disclose their 3,3/3,5 dosing, I cannot comment on which product contains more.

All of our products are 18+, however some like to suggest waiting until 21+ to use a product with 3,3'/3,5. I personally believe an 18 year old will do just fine, but if you're concerned, its better to be cautious
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

14. 10-06-11 20:46 #29
    Retired Officer

Περ.
    Inferno
    Προεπιλογή
    3,3 can not cause suppression(no matter the dose), and while 3,5 can, it takes a MASSIVE dose...way higher than what we have in Dexaprine.
    you have any article about that? and some bloodworks....
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

15. 10-06-11 20:56 #30
    Προεπιλογή
    you have any article about that? and some bloodworks....
    There are numerous studies proving this. I will do my best to post some up ASAP.
    Απάντηση με παράθεση

Σελίδα 2 από 7 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία